Your Neighborhood REALTOR® since 1987. We offer a sincere, knowledgeable and trustworthy team, and we guarantee we will strive to do our very best for you. We possess extensive experience in customer relations and public service and together offer 60+ years of combined experience in the real estate industry.
Rod has a degree in business and marketing and Rhea has obtained her Associate Broker's Licence, as well as the standard Salesperson's Licence. Awards we've received include the Park Georgia Emerald and Park Georgia Diamond status plus the prestigious Vancouver Real Estate Board's MLS® Medallion and MLS® Diamond Master Medallion 2018. This award recognizes the top 10% of the salespeople in the lower mainland. We were in the top 2% for sales again in 2018 for the MLS Medallion award.
Our personnal commitment to you is to achieve the best possible price for your home through our successful and creative marketing. Our references are excellent just ask your
Rod has worked hard to achieve Diamond Medallion status with the REBGV, placing him in the top 10% of all Lower Mainland realtors for 15 years!
Rod has also achieved the highest standard within Park Georgia Realty, belonging to the Emerald Club for more than 20 years and being recognized as the NUMBER 1 Realtor for Coquitlam year after year!
PROVIDING A HIGHER LEVEL OF SERVICE
- Education: Marketing & Management Degree
- Community Involvement: Rod volunteers for Port Coquitlam’s Adopt-a-Spot cleaning up litter/garbage along Shaughnessy from Eastern Drive to the Mary Hill Bypass.
- Professional Volunteer Involvement: Rod has previously served (11 years) on the Professional Conduct Board at the REBGV and now serves on the Professional Conduct Appeal Committee
- Education: BA in Psychology and Education SFU (2009)
- Community Involvement: Rhea acted as a Citizen Advisor on the Port Coquitlam City Social Inclusion Committee and the Transportation and Public Works Committee
- Rhea served as a Director of the Board with The Port Coquitlam Community Foundation (PCCF) as well as participated as a member of the PCCF Granting Committee.
- Previous volunteer activities include the Walk for Alzheimer’s and working as a Crisis Line volunteer and trainer.