Staging For a Spring Market
1. Remove all out of season decorations.
2. Remove all interior portable heaters.
3. Air out the home.
4. Manicure lawns and gardens, and power wash decks and walkways.
5.Add colorful seasonal plants to garden beds and planters.
6.Clean windows inside and out.
7. Add outdoor furniture to patios and decks.
8. To ensure your home is move in ready make the necessary repairs & upgrades.
9. To visually increase the size of your home and increase storage space remove all unnecessary items from the floor, closets, cupboards and drawers. Pack and remove all excess and out of season items from the home to an off-site storage. Example: Seldom used small kitchen appliances, baking dishes, extra linens, winter coats, boots, etc.
10. Clean, clean, clean!